LibreCrypt 6.2.5806.40706 Beta 0 is a tool which will create encryption volumes/partitions on your system for free and without too much trouble. This tool used to be called DoxBox. Instead of encrypting a whole drive, LibreCrypt can actually create encrypted volumes on your current hard drives. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. LibreCrypt is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is LibreCrypt safe to download?
We tested the file InstallLibreCrypt_v62Beta.exe with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does LibreCrypt work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus LibreCrypt may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of LibreCrypt are available?
The current version of LibreCrypt is 6.2.5806.40706 Beta 0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to LibreCrypt available for download
- EncryptOnClickEnsures the files you want to keep safe by encryption.
- BoxCryptorFree file encryption for use on cloud storage like DropBox.
- VeraCryptEnhanced security algorithms for system and partitions encryption.
- Win32 Disk ImagerCreates an exact copy/clone of a removal storage medium.
- AxCryptData encryption with very little hassle; password-protect all sensitive data in a few clicks.
- OpenSSLCollection of command line utilities for creating private keys, along with a library of code for implementing encryption into development projects.
- Password Manager XPKeeping your passwords secret.
- SanDisk SecureAccessAdds an encrypted, password-protected vault to SanDisk devices with drag-and-drop and sync.